Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Preparing for Major Research Paper This week’s assignment is to select a researc
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Preparing for Major Research Paper
This week’s assignment is to select a research topic for the major research paper, due in Week 8. See below for possible choices. If the potential topics do not appeal to you, you may suggest an alternative related to the course for approval.
· Homeland Security and Transportation and Logistics Management
Submit an outline detailing what you will include in your final paper. What is your argument in this paper? What controversies surround your selected topic? How do current events and global politics influence your selected topic? Include an annotated bibliography of 6-8 resources that you plan to use.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
· Primary sources such as government websites (United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank, etc.), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library) and Google Scholar.
· Secondary and credible sources such as, CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost (Grantham University Online Library).
· Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased statements, information, etc.) in the paper and list each source on a reference page using APA style.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25