Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Assessment You may have seen magazine covers proclaiming someone or several peop
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
You may have seen magazine covers proclaiming someone or several people to be “most influential” or “people of the year.” Now it’s your turn! In this activity, you will be comparing two powerful monarchs that reigned between the 16th and 18th centuries. You will then create a magazine cover and write a feature article about their leadership.
Step 1: Choose Two Monarchs
You will compare an absolute monarch with a constitutional monarch. Select one from each list:
* Philip II (Spain)
* Louis XIV (France)
* Louis XVI (France)
* Ivan the Terrible (Russia)
* Peter the Great (Russia)
* Catherine the Great (Russia)
* Joseph II (Holy Roman Empire)
* Frederick the Great (Holy Roman Empire)
* Charles I (England)
* Charles II (England)
* James I (England)
* James II (England)
* William and Mary (England)
Step 2: Design your Magazine Cover
Now you are ready to design your magazine cover. Use the magazine template to design your magazine cover and write your article.
Your magazine cover must:
* include one main title for the magazine issue that communicates the general theme or topic of the issue
* include one image of each of your two monarchs with a one sentence caption for each
* include one article title or ‘headline’ that compares the two monarchs you chose
Step 3: Write your Article
Use the article headline you created in Step 2 as your title.
Your article must:
* include the article or headline title
* be at least three paragraphs in length
* contain one paragraph for each monarch to describe his or her accomplishments, challenges, rise to power, and influence
* contain one paragraph to compare the power and rule of the absolute monarch with the constitutional monarch
* cite sources outside the course, if used
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
What We Do
Essay Writing Services
Term Paper Writing Services
Assignment Writing Service
Research Paper Writing
Case Study Writing Services
Thesis Writing Services
What People Are Saying
I had casually placed an order on Lesson-edu.info for a short essay and wanted to see if their claim of timely delivery of tasks was true or not. The assignment was not delivered on time, but the quality of the essay was also remarkable.
“Being associated with experts minds for 1 year, i am extremely happy and fully satisfied with your high class assistance and quality writing services! Cheers!”
“Thanks guys! You have great writer who helped me in my last assignment! I got excellent grade in my last assignment and i will recommend you!”
“It was awesome experience to work with professional writers of experts ! This really helps to score high in university homework!”
Easy As 1…2…3…
1. Place Order/Submit Instructions
Submit the instructions in the order form. Add the number of the pages, the deadline, and attach any additional files.
Securely complete the payment process.
3. Writer Upload Solution for Quality Check
We will assign your work a writer, sit back and relax. The Quality Control department will check and verify completion to set standards.
4. Download Paper and Enjoy
Now download the uploaded solution and enjoy your life.