Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
Refer to at least three of the learning resources for the week in your response
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
Refer to at least three of the learning resources for the week in your response to one or more of the questions below. Include specific examples from your life, history, the news, or the media.
· Why do legal protections for women’s employment rights continue to be an issue? Why isn’t women’s legal access to employment a sufficient victory?
· How do laws protecting women in the workplace benefit society as a whole?
· What factors keep men and women segregated into “masculine” and “feminine” jobs? Why do you think these divisions persist? What does it take to turn a job into a gender-neutral one? Can you think of any examples of where this has happened?
· Is Affirmative Action policy still needed? If so, how would you administer it fairly? If not, which of the reasons for its creation do you think are no longer valid?
· Why does unpaid domestic labor fall so unequally to women? Why is this a problem? Can you suggest some solutions?
· Why are so many women involved in part-time work? How could part-time or home-based work be made more equitable for women? What conditions need to exist before women are able to make a genuine choice between part-time vs. full-time labor?
· Why does it matter if women are in executive positions in business or not?
· How does the #MeToo movement fit into discussions about women’s equality in the workforce? Here are a few articles that will help you get caught up on this recent movement. If you respond to this question, refer to at least one of our assigned learning resources for the week in addition to any references to the articles below:
#MeToo is at a crossroads in America. Around the world, it’s just beginning. [Washington Post, 2020]
Harvey Weinstein’s Conviction Shows How Cultural Change Is Reshaping the Criminal Justice System [The New York Times, 2020]
Where #MeToo Came From, and Where It’s Going: The movement is moving the culture beneath the law of sexual abuse [The Atlantic, 2019]
“The ‘Click’ Moment: How the Weinstein Scandal Unleashed a Tsunami” [The New York Times, 2018]
Original Post: Provide your initial post which response to the Discussion prompt by 11:59 pm on Friday. Initial question responses posted after Friday but before the end of the class week on Tuesday earn a maximum of 70/80 possible points for the original post. Your initial post should be at least 250-300 words in length, excluding the discussion prompt and the references. Posts should engage meaningfully with at least three assigned learning resources.
Kang, M., Lessard, D., Heston, L., & Nordmarken, S. (2017). Unit 4: gender and work in the global economy. Introduction to Women, Gender, Sexuality Studies. http://openbooks.library.umass.edu/introwgss/part/chapter-iv-gender-and-work-in-the-global-economy/
Who Cares: Unpaid care work, poverty and women’s / girl’s human rights https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVW858gQHoE
Pat Mainardi The Politics of Housework
Pat Mainardi, “The Politics of Housework”
Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
THE BALANCING ACT FOR FEMALE OFFICERS https://warroom.armywarcollege.edu/
Pham, X., Fitzpatrick, L. & Wagner, . (2018). The US gender pay gap: the way forward.
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
What We Do
Essay Writing Services
Term Paper Writing Services
Assignment Writing Service
Research Paper Writing
Case Study Writing Services
Thesis Writing Services
What People Are Saying
I had casually placed an order on Lesson-edu.info for a short essay and wanted to see if their claim of timely delivery of tasks was true or not. The assignment was not delivered on time, but the quality of the essay was also remarkable.
“Being associated with experts minds for 1 year, i am extremely happy and fully satisfied with your high class assistance and quality writing services! Cheers!”
“Thanks guys! You have great writer who helped me in my last assignment! I got excellent grade in my last assignment and i will recommend you!”
“It was awesome experience to work with professional writers of experts ! This really helps to score high in university homework!”
Easy As 1…2…3…
1. Place Order/Submit Instructions
Submit the instructions in the order form. Add the number of the pages, the deadline, and attach any additional files.
Securely complete the payment process.
3. Writer Upload Solution for Quality Check
We will assign your work a writer, sit back and relax. The Quality Control department will check and verify completion to set standards.
4. Download Paper and Enjoy
Now download the uploaded solution and enjoy your life.