Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Receive the final file
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum
GET HELP WITH YOUR ESSAY
If you need assistance with writing your essay, our professional Essay Writing Service is here to help!
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
1. Discuss characteristic findings of immune dysfunction for either hypersensitivity reactions or AIDS.
2. Explain what symptomology the patient would exhibit
a. How these symptoms may complicate daily living and relationships.
Part 2: Pathophysiology
1. Discuss what symptoms are associated with anaphylactic shock
a. How the nurse differentiates these from other conditions or issues.
2. What steps should be taken if the nurse suspects anaphylactic shock?
Part 3: Pathophysiology
Topic: cancer and approach to care based on the utilization of the nursing process.
1. Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
2. Describe at least three complications of cancer
3. Describe the side effects of treatment, and methods to lessen physical and psychological effects.
4. Discuss what factors contribute to the yearly incidence and mortality rates of various cancers in Americans.
5. Explain how the American Cancer Society (ACS) might provide education and support.
a. What ACS services would you recommend and why? (write in the first person)
6. Explain how the nursing process is utilized to provide safe and effective care for cancer patients across the life span ( Mandatory include each of the five phases and demonstrate the delivery of holistic and patient-focused care.)
7. Discuss how undergraduate education in liberal arts and science studies contributes to the foundation of nursing knowledge and prepares nurses to work with patients utilizing the nursing process.
a. Consider mathematics, social and physical sciences, and science studies as an interdisciplinary research area.
You are required to ci
DISCOUNT CODE FIRST25
What We Do
Essay Writing Services
Term Paper Writing Services
Assignment Writing Service
Research Paper Writing
Case Study Writing Services
Thesis Writing Services
What People Are Saying
I had casually placed an order on Lesson-edu.info for a short essay and wanted to see if their claim of timely delivery of tasks was true or not. The assignment was not delivered on time, but the quality of the essay was also remarkable.
“Being associated with experts minds for 1 year, i am extremely happy and fully satisfied with your high class assistance and quality writing services! Cheers!”
“Thanks guys! You have great writer who helped me in my last assignment! I got excellent grade in my last assignment and i will recommend you!”
“It was awesome experience to work with professional writers of experts ! This really helps to score high in university homework!”
Easy As 1…2…3…
1. Place Order/Submit Instructions
Submit the instructions in the order form. Add the number of the pages, the deadline, and attach any additional files.
Securely complete the payment process.
3. Writer Upload Solution for Quality Check
We will assign your work a writer, sit back and relax. The Quality Control department will check and verify completion to set standards.
4. Download Paper and Enjoy
Now download the uploaded solution and enjoy your life.